This video shows the step-by-step process for airbrushing a broken arm onto a black background using the Iwata Hi-Line CH airbrush with Smart Jet air compressor.
- Draw the bones onto clear plastic called frisket.
- Cut out the outline of the bones.
- Place your frisket on your surface and expose the bones.
- Spray the white to make the bones, then replace your frisket.
- Expose the inside of the arm, but not the bones, and spray blue.
Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us airbrush in the future!